Many people ask, “What is included in the price of the tour?” This is a great question because many companies have hidden costs that surprise passengers after it’s too late.
Discipleship Travel LLC offers an “all-inclusive” package. And by that we mean “ALL INCLUSIVE,” which includes:
1. Round trip coach airfare to/from Israel on a major airline. Upgrades to business class are usually possible at an additional cost according to airline availability.
2. Transfer to/from the airport/hotel in Israel.
3. Double occupancy rooms in a superior or deluxe hotel. (Certain groups may contract for other level hotels, but that is clearly stated in the specific group contract.)
4. Full Israeli buffet breakfast and dinner each day. Breakfast includes water, tea/coffee, milk and juice. Dinner includes water. Other drinks may be available at an additional cost.
5. All tour related transportation. Most of the transportation is provided on climate controlled motor coach, but travel on a boat, train, registered taxis, and licensed off-road vehicles are also common elements of our tours. Participants may choose to do extra activities outside the tour itinerary, and any transportation costs for such activities is not included in the tour price.
6. Entry for all sites on the published itinerary. Participants may choose to do things not on the itinerary (e.g. ride a camel or donkey, or use certain pools or spas, etc.), and any related fees are not included in the tour price.
7. Tips for the driver(s) and guide(s) and hotel staff.
Please note that personal items, health related costs, travel and/or health insurance, passport fees, souvenirs, lunch and certain drinks at meals are NOT included in the tour price. It is important to read the disclaimers in the “fine print” section of your tour brochure for information on other possible additional costs.